With CATALOGcreator® catalogues can be created either manually or up to a fully automated process using data from any leading ERP or PLM system. This includes exports for the web, CD/DVD and/or interactive published PDF catalogues. With the help of 2D drawings and 3D models, parts can easily be identified within a structured view.
- Reduce/Cut time and costs regarding producing and maintaining spare part catalogues
- Simplify order management and internal processing
- Avoiding unnecessary communications to clarify mistaken orders
- Fast and accurate identification of a certain part
- 3D catalogs: Re-use of Engineering information stored inside the properties of a model file
Watch the video: CatalogCreator
Download the brochure about CatalogCreator
FormatWorks is a modular SolidWorks' add-in for import and export wide variety of CAD data formats to SolidWorks.
Support of all native CAD data formats (like CATIA V5 and V4, Pro/E, Unigraphics, SolidWorks, Inventor and others), as well as neutral (STEP, IGES), and kernel formats (Parasolid, ACIS) are available as options and can be configured separately. The automatic repair includes identification and repair of over 70 typical geometry and topology errors on reading stage. The automatic repairs are controlled and always performed within the original model tolerance, which prevents any model deformation.
Watch the video:FormatWorks
Download the brochure about FormatWorks
ISO.Works provides an efficient piping isometric solutions for SolidWorks
ISO.Works is closing this gap and is providing the efficient solutions of base technology by SolidWorks and Alias. Mechanical and plant engineers will profit of a productive collaboration accrues by the conflation of both systems. ISO.Works exports all important information's of pipes out of Solid Works and create the isometric fully automatically.
Advantages of ISO.Works
- Easy to use, high performance
- Automatic isometric generation
- The neutral exchange format; DFX and DWG.
Watch the video: Iso.Works
Download the brochure about Iso.Works
- MoldWorks® is the premier 3D solid-based mold design application that delivers innovative, intuitive intelligent design tools for the injection molding industry. Incorporates process-specific knowledge of moldmaking in CAMD (Computer Aided Mold Design) software.
- SplitWorks® is a revolutionary new product, using advanced technology, to automate the process of core and cavity separation and creation for the plastic molding, blow molding, sheet metal (progressive dies, bending), aluminum injecting, investment casting, wax molding for ceramics technology... industries, including advanced technology to update the inserts after any modifications or additions to the part including changed IGES files!
Download the brochure about MoldWorks
Download the brochure about SplitWorks
3D Die Design Software for Progressive, Fineblank, Transfer & Draw Dies
Watch the video: Logopress3 Die software
Logopress3™ BLANK functions allow the user to quickly and easily predict the theoretical blank of 3D formed parts.
The Finite Element Analysis advanced functions helps both at the quotation stage and in the die design process. It minimizes development time in the press. Beyond the Tool & Die Industry's needs, Logopress3™ BLANK can also be used to flatten various applications, such as: cloth, plastics, adhesives, leather, inflatable objects, packaging, etc.
Native SolidWorks™ models as well as imported models can be used.
Watch the video:Logopress3 Blank
Progressive Blank Companion
This is a very much anticipated new add-on, released beginning of 2012. It allows die designers to model the complex shaped intermediate stages of a progressively formed part far faster than ever.
Logopress3 Unbending brings additional technology to SolidWorks by analyzing each individual bend and automatically calculating the k-factor/bend allowance so the user no longer has to take an "educated guess" as you used to. Development time is dramatically reduced.
Dowload the brochure about LogoPress
SimpoeWorks is the first and only complete plastic injection simulation solution fully embedded into the SolidWorks graphic user environment. SimpoeWorks allows SolidWorks users to simulate the complete manufacturing process of their plastic parts, from filling to warpage, without ever leaving their familiar graphic environmen
With SimpoeWorks , SolidWorks users can identify early into the design stage potential manufacturing problems, study alternative solutions and directly assess the impact of such part or process modification, always in the SolidWorks graphic environment. The seamless integration of SimpoeWorks with SolidWorks really "closes the loop" of plastic part design and manufacturing optimization, whatever the complexity and geometry of such parts, shell parts as well as plain solid parts.
Watch the video: SimpoeWorks
Download the brochure about SimpoeWorks
Power Surfacing freeform design combined with SolidWorks® parametric design provides SolidWorks® users with a ground breaking Industrial Design toolkit.
- Do you avoid making changes to surface features because it is too time consuming?
- Do you have difficulty creating aesthetically pleasing Class A surfaces with tangent and curvature continuity?
- Do you need to import polygonal objects created outside of SolidWorks®?
Bringing the Power of Organic SubD modeling to SolidWorks
- Primitive Shapes - Box, Cylinder, Torus, etc.
- Creation from SolidWorks® Sketches
- Import Existing Meshes: Obj or FBX from modo, Maya, etc.
- Dynamic Push-Pull Editing, Constrained Editing, Soft Selection
- Basic Modeling Tools: Extrude, Inset, Insert Loops, Bridge
- Intermediate Tools: Mirror, Bend, Edge Weighting, Subdivide
- Advanced Modeling Tools: Extend, Edge Extrude, Insert Edge, Thicken, etc.
- Conversion to Class A SolidWorks® Surface or Solid Bodies
- Integration with SolidWorks® Feature Tree Editing
Download the brochure about Power Surfacing