MULTIJET PLASTIC PRINTER
The ProJet 2500 Series is the latest in 3D Systems’ MultiJet Printing (MJP) line of 3D printers. It is designed to combine professional grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, an office-friendly footprint and easy part processing, to create functional precision plastic and elastomeric parts. This new MJP family of 3D printers deliver high resolution models, prototypes and injection molded quality parts on-demand.
Benefits of ProJet® MJP 2500 Series:
- Print accurate parts that maintain integrity over time, so you can make decisions with confidence.
- Finishing MJP parts is as easy as melting wax. No hand scraping, high-pressure water jets, caustic chemical baths, or special facilities requirements.
- The high resolution of MultiJet Printing means even tiny features come out right—and there’s no risk of breaking small features during post-processing.
- MJP parts have the best defined geometry of any jetting 3D printer.
- With some printers, the inability to remove supports from tight spaces limits design freedom. MJP’s wax supports just melt away from even the tightest spaces.
- Every MJP printer comes with an industrial-grade print head designed for long life and high reliability.
Why choose ProJet 2500 Series?
- Prints high resolution parts in an office environment
- Up to three times faster than similar class printers
- Up to four times faster and more simple post-processing