SOLIDWORKS Routing – Piping and Tubing eCourse
SOLIDWORKS eCourses are complete courses converted from the SOLIDWORKS training manuals into self-paced e-learning. The courses employ professional-quality design, guided practice, offline exercises, and highly interactive content.
The goal of SOLIDWORKS Routing – Piping and Tubing course is to teach you the fundamental skills and concepts of routing including how to create piping, tubing, electrical ducting, cable tray, and HVAC routes.
Students attending this course are expected to have completed SOLIDWORKS Essentials course.
With this eCourse you will get 10 lessons
Course length: 14 hours 30 min
- Fundamentals of Routing
- Creating and Editing Piping Routes
- Working with Piping Fittings
- Working with Tubing Routes
- Making Changes to Piping and Tubing Routes (1 of 2)
- Making Changes to Piping and Tubing Routes (2 of 2)
- Creating Routing Components
- Using P&ID Files
- Electrical Ducting, Cable Tray, and HVAC Routes
- Using SOLIDWORKS Content