Following the success of the production solution 4200, the Jet Fusion 5200 enables you to ramp up production with the world’s most advanced 3D printing solution. The 5200 series offers manufacturing predictability, breakthrough economics and an unprecedented and expanding portfolio of professional materials. Based on the patented Multi Jet Fusion technology, printed parts can be controlled down to individual voxels.
Print functional parts with maximum quality
With the 5200, you can mass produce functional parts with best-in-class isotropy and fine detail, sharp edges and textures. Equipment uptime is maximized with redundant components, preventive maintenance and our top of the line support.
Print times are predictable and consistent for any type of part. The 5200 features a streamlined workflow and HP’s most economical continuous 3D printing, with automated materials mixing, enclosed processing station, and a natural cooling unit.
You can address more end-use part applications with new levels of repeatable accuracy and best-in-class economics. With a broad materials portfolio, you can cater to a wide range of applications for various markets with HP 3D High Reusability PA 11 and PA 12 materials. You can also produce applications with flexible, elastomeric properties with TPU material. The materials portfolio grows continually, to enable you to target new industry applications and verticals.
Why choose HP Jet Fusion 5200?
- Produce parts with the accuracy and repeatability of injection molding
- Ramp up existing production with a solution designed for production runs in the tens of thousands of parts
- Integrated and user-friendly end-to-end industrial 3D printing solution
- Ideal for mid-volume production environments
- Technology: HP Multi Jet Fusion technology (MJF)
- Build volume: 380 x 284 x 380 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.08 mm
- Materials: PA11, PA12, BASF Ultrasint 3D TPU